Kit 3077 Logos and Swoop Shadows Combo Kit
For the 2004 GSXR600
- Kit 3077 produced in Solid, Metallic, Pearlescent, or Fluorescent colors , $139
- Kit 3077 produced in Flexi-Chrome, CarbonLOOK, Flip-Flop, Bass Boat Metallic, or Reflective colors, $179
This kit includes 3 main products:
1. The Logo Overlays. Designed just slightly larger than the factory logos so they will cover up and change the color of the original logos.
2. The special Swoop Shadows. Designed specifically to enhance the stock 2004 GSXR 600 and 750 bike's graphics by giving it some shadows. Simple to install, these shadows align and install parallel to the bottom edge of the main graphics.
3. The little white stripes on either side of the headlight (as found on the 2004 GSXR750).
You don't have to remove anything! Simply clean properly and install over the stock decals. Wait until you see it in person on your 600.
|3077a||#116 Chrome Logos and Swoop Shadows, #28 White Headlight Accent Stripes||$179|
|Decal Description||Location on bike||Size|| # Colors/
|Individual Price (for set, unless otherwise noted)||All Inclusive Kit Price|
|Standard Colors||Premium Colors|
|"R / GSX" overlays||Mid-fairing, by turn signal||7.5"||1-color (foreground only)||$24||$36|| $139 (Standard colors)
$179 (Premium colors)
|Big "SUZUKI"||Lower Fairing||16.8"||1-color||$34||$50|
|Small "SUZUKI"||Nose and Tail||2.9"||1-color||$10||$10|
|Swoop Shadow Graphics||Adjacent to stock main graphics||NA||1-color||$59||$79|
|Headlight Accent Stripes||Headlight||NA||1-color||$10||$15|
|compare to the stock 2004 blue/white GSXR600|| The best match to the stock red 'R' and '600' is #107 CBR Red.
The best match for the orange on the stock orange/black GSXR600 is #135 Tangerine
|compare to the stock 2004 Black/Orange GSXR600|
|compare to the stock 2004 yellow GSXR600|
Any solid color kit can be produced in any of over 100 colors so just because a kit may show in black for example, doesn't mean you can't have it produced in fluorescent green if you desire... Click here to see our Color Chart. Need help with what colors look best together in a kit? See the Color Combo Finder to help you determine custom color combinations. That's what makes TAPEWORKS Graphics such a pleasure to work with. We are here to help.